We believe that dental care should be available for everyone, regardless of his or her financial situation. To make our services available to all, we offer many affordable payment options that allow our patients to decide which method fits their budget.
- Cash Discount
- Major Debit & Credit Cards
- In-House Dental $avings Plan
- FSAs & HSAs
- Insurance Friendly (In-Network & Out-of-Network)
- CareCredit℠ Financing
- Senior Discount
In-House Dental $avings Plan
No insurance, No Problem! Our Dental $avings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price. It’s not dental insurance, it’s a discounted fee schedule for most services that is only good at Stono Dental Care. You save on everything from cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and crowns!
✓NO yearly maximums
✓NO claim forms
✓NO pre-authorization requirements
✓NO health questions
✓NO pre-existing condition limitations
✓NO one will be denied coverage
✓NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
It is $299 for the first family member and $249 for each additional family member. Our Dental $avings Plan Includes:
- 2 regular exams (comprehensive exam or annual exam)
- Unlimited free emergency exam (treatment not included)
- 2 regular dental cleanings or periodontal maintain (deep cleanings/gum therapy is 15% off)
- 2 oral cancer screenings
- 2 fluoride treatments
- Unlimited free intraoral pictures
- Unlimited free digital X-rays
- Free digital Panorex X-ray every 3-5 years as needed
- 15% off other treatments
- $2,499 for complete CT guided implant (crown, abutment, implant, & CT guide). CT scan is not included.
- Free orthodontic and implant consults
CareCredit℠ is a patient-focused financing plan that allows patients to split up the cost of their treatment into monthly payments. These payments can be split up into 6, 12, 18, or 24-month payments, interest free. CareCredit can be used for many different healthcare procedures including vision, hearing, and even veterinary exams. CareCredit is an excellent option for those without dental insurance. To apply, visit the >CareCredit website.
Compassionate Finance is a flexible financing option that lets you to divide your treatment costs into affordable payments, so it’s easier to fit healthcare costs into your budget. This plan has high approval rates and minimal fees, and you can even receive a credit decision in as fast as 30 seconds! To learn more, visit the Compassionate Finance website.
We accept most major insurance providers, both in-network and out-of-network. We have experience working with insurance companies and will do all that we can to maximize your benefits every single time. If you have a question about dental insurance don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help!