Are you a new resident of the West Ashley neighborhood and looking for a good dental home? Have you lived here your whole life but are now looking for more comprehensive dental care for the whole family? Whatever your situation, Stono Dental Care is here for you and your family. Our services include teeth whitening, dental implants, and more.
Top 5 Favorite Things About West Ashley
We love it here, and we know you do, too! Below, we’ve compiled some of our favorite things about our beloved West Ashley.
- Who remembers Hootie & the Blowfish? Darius Rucker, the lead singer of the band, grew up right here in our town. He graduated from Middleton High School!
- The West Ashley Farmers market is one of our favorite places to get fresh, delicious produce while supporting the community. Check it out every Wednesday of the month from 3 PM to 7 PM at Ackerman Park.
- West Ashley is the birthplace of Charleston! English colonists established the first permanent settlement here in 1670. Isn’t that neat?
- Stephen Colbert, the host of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on CBS, graduated from Porter-Gaud School located here!
- The Ashley Landing is a great spot for all of your weekend shopping needs. Whether you’re looking for delicious food or some awesome deals, visit Ashley Landing.
What are some of your favorite things about West Ashley? Tell us through our submission form and we’ll add it to our list! While you’re at it, schedule your next appointment, too!